- Our brewing process is lead by our Brewmaster, Kenny, and takes about four weeks to complete a batch - from grain, to glass.
- “Kenny the Brewmaster” has been brewing beers since his Packaging Science days at Clemson University and joined the Six Shooter team at Stonehome in the fall of 2016. When he’s not brewing, Kenny can be found mountain biking, traveling or attending music festivals. His favorite Stonehome beer is Sauce Box.
- Stonehome brews 60-75 BBL (barrels) per month, which is the equivalent of 1,860 - 2,325 gallons or 140-175 kegs of homegrown goodness.
- On average, Stonehome has eight to ten in-house uniquely crafted brews on tap. Our ever-growing list of crafted beers is currently sitting at 17.
- The 1BBL Pilot System we use allows for creativity and flavor-experimentation to explore the craft beer gamut game.
- Stonehome craft beers can be found across western North Dakota at local establishments such as Outlaws’ Bar and Grill (Watford City + Williston), Williston Brewing Company (Williston), Fluffy Fields Vineyard & Winery (Dickinson), JDubs (Williston), Badlands Plaza (Medora), Theodores (Medora), Buffalo Wild Wings (Williston).
Stonehome Brewing Company
Stonehome Brewing Company is a craft beer producer in Watford City, North Dakota.
Six Shooter Hospitality
Six Shooter Hospitality, a family-owned and operated Midwestern group since 2006, has humbly grown from Outlaws’ Bar and Grill to a “family of seven,” including Stonehome Brewing Company, Shooter’s Showhall & Cafe, JL Beers & Burgers, WildCow Coffee & Cream, Meadowlark Public House and a second Outlaws’ location in Williston, ND.
Let our Six Shooter Hospitality team treat you like the extended family you are. Join us for locally sourced fare, refreshing craft brews and heart fun!